Interstate Bakeries Makes a Comeback With Nature’s Pride Bread
An increasing number of consumers are adopting a natural lifestyle, with a focus on health and well being that includes green living, sustainability and natural products as well as a heightened concern for the environment. As a result, consumer interest in natural foods continues to grow with sales of natural foods and beverages increasing 50 percent over the past four years and total sales in 2008 exceeding $15 billion, according to Mintel.
Interstate Bakeries Corp., Kansas City, Mo., rolls out Nature's Pride, the first 100 percent natural brand of breads available across the country, baked without artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and no trans fats.
A significant milestone for IBC, Nature’s Pride is the first post-bankruptcy emergence product launch as well as its first complete line of bread products to be introduced in several years.
Nature’s Pride Premium Hearty Breads in 24 oz. packages include: 100% Whole Wheat; 12-Grain; Healthy Multi-Grain; Country White; Double Fiber; Stone Ground Whole Wheat with Honey; Country Potato and Butter Milk.
Nature’s Pride Traditional Soft Breads (20 oz.) include: 100% Whole Wheat and Honey Wheat.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »