Interstate Bakeries Makes a Comeback With Nature’s Pride Bread
An increasing number of consumers are adopting a natural lifestyle, with a focus on health and well being that includes green living, sustainability and natural products as well as a heightened concern for the environment. As a result, consumer interest in natural foods continues to grow with sales of natural foods and beverages increasing 50 percent over the past four years and total sales in 2008 exceeding $15 billion, according to Mintel.
Interstate Bakeries Corp., Kansas City, Mo., rolls out Nature's Pride, the first 100 percent natural brand of breads available across the country, baked without artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and no trans fats.
A significant milestone for IBC, Nature’s Pride is the first post-bankruptcy emergence product launch as well as its first complete line of bread products to be introduced in several years.
Nature’s Pride Premium Hearty Breads in 24 oz. packages include: 100% Whole Wheat; 12-Grain; Healthy Multi-Grain; Country White; Double Fiber; Stone Ground Whole Wheat with Honey; Country Potato and Butter Milk.
Nature’s Pride Traditional Soft Breads (20 oz.) include: 100% Whole Wheat and Honey Wheat.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »