Jones Soda Co. unveils Tea-Juice Blend
Many Americans are looking to relieve stress while increasing their productivity. Caffeine and energy-based drinks are a common answer, but the side effects often counteract the consumer’s original intention.
Seattle –based Jones Soda Co. unveils Jones GABA, a tea-juice blend in single-serve 12 fl. Oz. cans with the amino acid GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). Jones partnered with Mitsubishi Corp. and Pharma Foods International to bring natural PharmaGABA, shown to improve mental focus, balance and clarity while reducing stress, to the U.S. market.
GABA is popular in Japan as a functional food and beverage ingredient and is expected to achieve mainstream popularity in the U.S. PharmaGABA is the natural form of GABA, a key neurotransmitter in the regulation of proper brain functionality.
Jones GABA is 100 percent natural, fair-trade and each can, which contains 150mg of PharmaGABA, ranges from 80 to 90 calories, depending on the flavors, which include Fuji Apple, Lemon Honey, Nectarine and Grapefruit.
Suggested retail price is $2.99.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »