Consumers Show Preference for Innovative Flavors With Their Sunflower Seeds
Boulder, Colo.-based Thanasi Foods LLC debuts Bigs, its first proprietary branded line of sunflower seed snacks, featuring jumbo-size sunflower seeds in a line-up of exciting flavors featuring co-brands. Packaged in a resealable bag for freshness, the intriguing flavors include: Original Salted & Roasted, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing, Vlasic Dill Pickle, Zesty Ranch, and the world’s first bacon-flavored sunflower seed, Bacon Salt Sizzlin’ Bacon.
Participating in the development of the world’s first bacon-flavored sunflower seed is new brand partner Bacon Salt from J&D’s Foods Inc., which makes low-sodium, zero-calorie, zero-fat, vegetarian and kosher seasonings that make everything taste like bacon.
Suggested retail price is $1.69 for a 5.35-oz. bag.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »