Consumers Show Preference for Innovative Flavors With Their Sunflower Seeds
Boulder, Colo.-based Thanasi Foods LLC debuts Bigs, its first proprietary branded line of sunflower seed snacks, featuring jumbo-size sunflower seeds in a line-up of exciting flavors featuring co-brands. Packaged in a resealable bag for freshness, the intriguing flavors include: Original Salted & Roasted, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing, Vlasic Dill Pickle, Zesty Ranch, and the world’s first bacon-flavored sunflower seed, Bacon Salt Sizzlin’ Bacon.
Participating in the development of the world’s first bacon-flavored sunflower seed is new brand partner Bacon Salt from J&D’s Foods Inc., which makes low-sodium, zero-calorie, zero-fat, vegetarian and kosher seasonings that make everything taste like bacon.
Suggested retail price is $1.69 for a 5.35-oz. bag.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »