Odwalla Rhapsody is a Symphony of Flavor
Half Moon Bay, Cal.-based Odwalla Inc. trumpets an arpeggio of flavor with the introduction in the Western U.S. of Odwalla Red Rhapsody Superfood, a 110- calorie beverage that combines strawberries, raspberries, pomegranates, rooibos tea, beets, tomatoes and antioxidant vitamins A, C and E. This new symphony of flavor also is a good source of potassium, which supports a healthy heart and helps keep a body‘s natural rhythm rockin‘. It is available in 450 mL (15.2 fl.oz) grab–n–go recyclable plastic bottles.
Suggested retail price is $3.29.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »