Odwalla Rhapsody is a Symphony of Flavor
Half Moon Bay, Cal.-based Odwalla Inc. trumpets an arpeggio of flavor with the introduction in the Western U.S. of Odwalla Red Rhapsody Superfood, a 110- calorie beverage that combines strawberries, raspberries, pomegranates, rooibos tea, beets, tomatoes and antioxidant vitamins A, C and E. This new symphony of flavor also is a good source of potassium, which supports a healthy heart and helps keep a body‘s natural rhythm rockin‘. It is available in 450 mL (15.2 fl.oz) grab–n–go recyclable plastic bottles.
Suggested retail price is $3.29.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »