Crispy Bananas Debut in the Snack Aisle
Fairfield, N.J.-based Crispy Green introduces Crispy Bananas, the newest addition to its all-natural, innovative line of Crispy Fruit snack food offerings.
Made of 100 percent freeze-dried banana slices, Crispy Bananas are kosher-certified, all-natural snacks that are dairy-and gluten-free and contain no added sugar, preservatives, colors, flavors, fat or cholesterol. Each single-serving size of Crispy Bananas (0.53 oz) contains approximately one-large sliced banana and 2g of dietary fiber with just 13 total carbohydrates.
Suggested retail price is $1.49 for a single serving size and $7.99 for a grab-and-go 6-Pack.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »