Crispy Bananas Debut in the Snack Aisle
Fairfield, N.J.-based Crispy Green introduces Crispy Bananas, the newest addition to its all-natural, innovative line of Crispy Fruit snack food offerings.
Made of 100 percent freeze-dried banana slices, Crispy Bananas are kosher-certified, all-natural snacks that are dairy-and gluten-free and contain no added sugar, preservatives, colors, flavors, fat or cholesterol. Each single-serving size of Crispy Bananas (0.53 oz) contains approximately one-large sliced banana and 2g of dietary fiber with just 13 total carbohydrates.
Suggested retail price is $1.49 for a single serving size and $7.99 for a grab-and-go 6-Pack.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »