Small Butter Configuration Offers Innovative Convenience
St. Paul Minn.-based Land O’Lakes Inc. launches its Land O Lakes Butter Half Sticks in a 1-lb Salted Butter package nationally in three packaging configurations. -- a half-pound or 1-lb. package with Half Sticks, or a 1-lb. package with full-length, quarter-pound sticks. Land O'Lakes is the only butter manufacturer producing butter in Half Sticks, a company effort to introduce innovation and convenience to the butter category. In order to differentiate from traditional Land O Lakes Butter packages, the 1-lb. Half Stick package will have an information burst on the left hand side stating, "New Size! 8 Half Sticks."
What's great about the Land O Lakes Butter Half Sticks is that consumers who need a smaller portion of butter don't have to cut into a larger stick, allowing the butter to be consumed while it's at its freshest. Since it's pre-cut and wrapped, the one-quarter cup Half Stick is ideal for many smaller recipes and prepared dishes calling for that exact portion of butter. Plus, consumers don’t have to rewrap partially used sticks. The remaining butter stays sealed in its original wrapper, preventing it from losing freshness or picking up odors or flavors while in the refrigerator.
Suggested retail price is the same as its traditional full-length stick counterpart.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »