Small Butter Configuration Offers Innovative Convenience
St. Paul Minn.-based Land O’Lakes Inc. launches its Land O Lakes Butter Half Sticks in a 1-lb Salted Butter package nationally in three packaging configurations. -- a half-pound or 1-lb. package with Half Sticks, or a 1-lb. package with full-length, quarter-pound sticks. Land O'Lakes is the only butter manufacturer producing butter in Half Sticks, a company effort to introduce innovation and convenience to the butter category. In order to differentiate from traditional Land O Lakes Butter packages, the 1-lb. Half Stick package will have an information burst on the left hand side stating, "New Size! 8 Half Sticks."
What's great about the Land O Lakes Butter Half Sticks is that consumers who need a smaller portion of butter don't have to cut into a larger stick, allowing the butter to be consumed while it's at its freshest. Since it's pre-cut and wrapped, the one-quarter cup Half Stick is ideal for many smaller recipes and prepared dishes calling for that exact portion of butter. Plus, consumers don’t have to rewrap partially used sticks. The remaining butter stays sealed in its original wrapper, preventing it from losing freshness or picking up odors or flavors while in the refrigerator.
Suggested retail price is the same as its traditional full-length stick counterpart.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »