Your Favorite Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Flavor in Candy
Mooresville, N.C.-based confectionery manufacturer BestSweet Inc. is off to a smooth start for 2009 with the introduction of a new, smoother shape for its licensed Baskin-Robbins Smooth & Creamy Hard Candy.In addition to the new candy shape, updated packaging for the product is also being introduced and will prominently feature a picture of the new shape on the front of each candy bag.
Smooth & Creamy Hard Candy treats feature a natural swirl appearance and offer the delicious flavor, smooth texture and experience of your favorite Baskin Robbins ice cream in each piece. In fact, the newly redesigned candy shapes provide an overall better mouthfeel and deliver maximum flavor impact. Baskin-Robbins Smooth & Creamy Hard Candies are available in Regular and Sugar Free varieties and are individually wrapped, so they are perfect for the purse, pockets and on-the-go.
Suggested retail price of a 2.75-oz bag is $1.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »