Your Favorite Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Flavor in Candy
Mooresville, N.C.-based confectionery manufacturer BestSweet Inc. is off to a smooth start for 2009 with the introduction of a new, smoother shape for its licensed Baskin-Robbins Smooth & Creamy Hard Candy.In addition to the new candy shape, updated packaging for the product is also being introduced and will prominently feature a picture of the new shape on the front of each candy bag.
Smooth & Creamy Hard Candy treats feature a natural swirl appearance and offer the delicious flavor, smooth texture and experience of your favorite Baskin Robbins ice cream in each piece. In fact, the newly redesigned candy shapes provide an overall better mouthfeel and deliver maximum flavor impact. Baskin-Robbins Smooth & Creamy Hard Candies are available in Regular and Sugar Free varieties and are individually wrapped, so they are perfect for the purse, pockets and on-the-go.
Suggested retail price of a 2.75-oz bag is $1.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »