Restaurant-quality frozen chicken from Kahiki Foods
Columbus, Ohio-based Kahiki Foods introduces a new line of all-natural restaurant-quality Tempura white meat chicken in four varieties -- General Tso's, Sweet and Sour, Crispy Honey and Mandarin Orange, and they deliver multiple use convenience to customers. Just cook (whatever quantity of the package you want) in a conventional oven for eight minutes. Each multi-use convenience package contains 26/oz of chicken. A packaging innovation allows consumers to prepare and enjoy the amount of Tempura chicken they want for their family - when they need it, minimizing waste.
All varieties contain zero grams of trans fat, no MSG or artificial additives and start at just 150 calories per serving. The new Tempura chicken products come complete with signature sauce packets for dipping, and meet growing consumer demand for value, flexibility, and convenience in meal time preparation.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »