Restaurant-quality frozen chicken from Kahiki Foods
Columbus, Ohio-based Kahiki Foods introduces a new line of all-natural restaurant-quality Tempura white meat chicken in four varieties -- General Tso's, Sweet and Sour, Crispy Honey and Mandarin Orange, and they deliver multiple use convenience to customers. Just cook (whatever quantity of the package you want) in a conventional oven for eight minutes. Each multi-use convenience package contains 26/oz of chicken. A packaging innovation allows consumers to prepare and enjoy the amount of Tempura chicken they want for their family - when they need it, minimizing waste.
All varieties contain zero grams of trans fat, no MSG or artificial additives and start at just 150 calories per serving. The new Tempura chicken products come complete with signature sauce packets for dipping, and meet growing consumer demand for value, flexibility, and convenience in meal time preparation.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »