Sanitary packaging Platform Cuts Installation, Cleaning Costs
Heat and Control modular packaging room platforms reduce installation and cleaning costs in meat and poultry, plants and sanitary production environments.
Designed and built to American Meat Institute sanitary standards, these packaging platforms provide safe, stable support for product distribution and inspection conveyors, weighers, control panels and other equipment. Structural members are located to eliminate flat surfaces where debris can accumulate.
Conveyors are elevated above the non-slip decking for unrestricted cleaning. Open framework takes minimal floorspace, allowing complete access to bagmakers, cartoners and other ground-level equipment. Custom-configured for each installation, Heat and Control platforms can include wash racks for weigher hoppers, plumbing and pre-wiring for single-point connection to utilities, lighting, hose storage, catwalks, stairways, safety railing, floor drains and other features.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »