Extruder Forms Up To 900 pounds Of Snacks Per Hour For Frying or Baking
KoEx friction disk extruders from Heat and Control automatically form up to 900 pounds per hour of twist/curl/collet snacks from de-germed corn grits, polished rice grits, or other lentils and peas for frying or baking. Continuous variable adjustment of the extrusion plate gap and speeds of the feed screw and friction disk precisely maintain product specifications. An electrically heated extrusion barrel maintains optimal extrusion conditions and reduces waste and delays during start up.
KoEx extruders feature a two-way product discharge conveyor, easy-to-remove extrusion tooling for quick cleaning and changeovers, and a simple PLC control system with menu recipes and operating procedures.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »