Chub Packaging Film Improves Line Speeds and Reduces Leaker Rates
Torpedo chub film for ground beef, pork and poultry offers fresh meat processors improved productivity through faster line speeds and reduced leaker rates. Advanced structural technology yields better film tracking and overall machinability, as well as wider seal temperature tolerances for high-performance packaging that benefits the bottom line.
Manufactured by Alcan Packaging Food Americas, Torpedo chub film is available in clear or white, plain or printed in high-impact 10-color graphics. Multi-layer Torpedo resists puncture and performs well in cold temperatures. With its high-barrier properties, the innovative film helps to extend shelf life, offering significant advantages compared to conventional overwrapped trays.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »