Ingredient Systems Prevent Sticking, Reduce Fats in Precooked Frozen Foods
Advanced Food Systems’ proven MicroSeal ingredient systems evenly coat individual pieces of precooked frozen foods to prevent them from sticking together or developing freezer burn during extended storage, or dehydrating and shrinking during the cooking process. These low-oil ingredient blends also reduce overall levels of fat and calories in the finished products.
MicroSeal systems are dry powders that are hydrated in water and can be combined with a variety of oils such as olive, sesame, peanut or butter-flavored to meet individual product requirements. Because they contain low levels of oil, they contribute fewer calories and less fat than oils alone.
MicroSeal systems are available with or without flavors or seasonings for use with such foods as vegetables, pasta, noodles and rice. Advanced Food Systems provides complete technical support and custom formulations can be developed to meet specific customer needs.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »