Label Printer/Applicator Can Apply Labels to Convex, Concave or Flat surfaces
Tharo Systems announces the latest addition to its product line of Print and Apply systems: the PA2000t/b Tamp/Blow Label Printer/Applicator. The PA2000t/b Tamp/Blow is an accessory for Tharo’s H-Series thermal transfer bar code label printers.
The PA2000t/b Tamp/Blow features a smaller footprint, 16.5” wide x 30” long for the H-400 or 19.5” wide x 30” long for the H-600, than other Printer/Applicators, with a remote front panel for easy access, regardless of the orientation of the applicator. It has an all-metal construction and is made to last with time-tested components.
With or without a computer attached, the PA2000t/b Tamp/Blow can print and apply labels. It has the unique ability to apply labels to convex, concave or flat surfaces, on either the top or side of a product. The adjustable product sensor stops the Tamp Pad between ½” to 2” from the product – from there the label is blown on.
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »