New Silicon Glass Fused Sensor Pressure Transmitter Series Expands Sensing and Monitoring Capabilities
Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company announced its new Industrial Silicon Glass Fused Sensor Series of Pressure Transmitters. This new series will expand Tel-Tru’s sensing and monitoring capabilities, particularly for the hydraulic and pneumatic, hydrogen, oil and gas, chemical, HVAC, and molding industries; and the OEMs serving them.
Tel-Tru’s new P611 transmitter features a single piece 316L stainless steel sensing element with a high output silicon glass fused strain gauge, coupled with a thick diaphragm. This combination maximizes cycle life even in the presence of pressure spikes, vibration, and aggressive fluid media. In keeping with Tel-Tru’s trademark quality and service, the P611 comes with a three-year warranty.
The feature-rich P611 is constructed for long service life in demanding applications. The robust, 316L sensor is welded to a 316 stainless steel body, and includes no O-rings or seals. The stepped design of the pressure chamber minimizes any effect on the sensor caused by tightening during installation.
The P611 meets the needs of a broad range of applications. Three accuracy classes are available, including +/-0.50%, +/-0.25%, or +/-0.15% of calibrated span. Pressure ranges to 10,000 psi, choice of all common electrical and process connections, many convenient options, and accessories are also offered. Transmitters are re-rangeable in the field, and are CE and NACE compliant. Each unit comes with a calibration certificate (NIST traceable).
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »