Tea Extracts and Concentrates Are Available in Liquid and Dry Forms
Virginia Dare offers a full line of tea extracts and concentrates, including black, green and oolong teas, in liquid and dry forms. Green and black teas are also available in clear and colorless forms for products where color contribution is not desired. They are produced in concentrations from one hundred-fold to five thousand-fold.
Made from tea leaves sourced from around the world, Virginia Dare tea extracts and concentrates are offered in natural and all-natural types. Many of these extracts are caffeine-free. As part of its corporate commitment to social responsibility, Virginia Dare offers Fair Trade tea products. Using proprietary technology to steep tea leaves, the concentrated tea extracts can then be combined with other flavor extracts, such as lime, peach and the popular superfruit flavors.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »