Connector Improves Safety, Sanitation and Saves Time
BFM fittings are sanitary, dust-tight and explosion-resistant connectors for conveying, processing and packaging equipment. They’re designed for use with vibrating and oscillating equipment since the flexible sleeve doesn’t have any pinch points. This reduces the risk of premature sleeve wear, material being trapped, bacteria growth and cross contamination.
BFM fittings consist of a flexible sleeve, complete with integral snap bands on each end, and two metal spigots. After welding the spigots to your piping, the snap-in sleeve can be removed or replaced in about one minute without tools. There are no hose clamps to seize, slip off or burst from internal pressure.
Sleeves can be fabricated from clear polyurethane, polyester, vinyl, Kevlar and other materials. Diameters and lengths from four inches through 48 inches are available.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »