Smooth Closures Are Available in Top Stack and TaperStack Versions
Innovative Molding Inc. has expanded its family of smooth closures. Available in “top stack” and TaperStack versions, these closures are stacked into logs, which protects the shape of the closures during shipping and warehousing to improve case utilization. The TaperStack design enables Innovative Molding to reduce the gram weight of the closures while still maintaining structural integrity.
Innovative Molding is the only company that stacks, rather than loose packs, smooth closures into cases. Compared to traditional loose packed closures, “top stack” and TaperStack caps allow 40 to 60% more closures per case and per pallet. This yields a 40 to 60% reduction in packaging materials as well as freight reductions, warehouse space savings and fewer trips to the warehouse during capping operations. The TaperStack closures feature a stacking shelf inside the skirt of the closure that enables caps to nest together. The “top stack” closures feature a ledge on the top of the closure which allows the closures to stack. Customers can choose between “top stack” and TaperStack versions based on closure size and their esthetic preference. The closures are available with various liner innerseals.
To add shelf appeal and maximize branding potential, Innovative Molding can decorate the closures with custom embossing, debossing or printing. Innovative Molding’s smooth closures are available in 33-millimeter, 38-millimeter, 45-millimeter, 48-millimeter, 53-millimeter and 120-millimeter deep skirt.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »