Whole Wheat Flour Is Available at Select Grocery Stores Nationwide
Ultragrain Whole Wheat Flour is now available at select grocery stores nationwide as Eagle Mills 100% White Whole Wheat Flour. Until recently, Ultragrain had only been available to food manufacturers and food service operators. The flour is all-natural, 100% whole wheat and delivers 30 grams of whole grains per serving and more than four times the fiber of refined, white flour products. Plus, it has the taste, texture and appearance that consumers prefer.
In addition to 100% Ultragrain White Whole Wheat, Eagle Mills has also introduced an all-purpose flour that has 30% Ultragrain and 70% all-natural refined flour. Since many consumers aren’t immediately willing to make the switch from refined white flour products, the blended Eagle Mills All-Purpose Flour made with Ultragrain is a good choice for those who want to make a gradual transition to whole grain. Working as a cup-for-cup replacement for other all-purpose flours in any recipe, it has nine grams of whole grains per serving and twice the fiber of other flours.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »