Whole Wheat Flour Is Available at Select Grocery Stores Nationwide
Ultragrain Whole Wheat Flour is now available at select grocery stores nationwide as Eagle Mills 100% White Whole Wheat Flour. Until recently, Ultragrain had only been available to food manufacturers and food service operators. The flour is all-natural, 100% whole wheat and delivers 30 grams of whole grains per serving and more than four times the fiber of refined, white flour products. Plus, it has the taste, texture and appearance that consumers prefer.
In addition to 100% Ultragrain White Whole Wheat, Eagle Mills has also introduced an all-purpose flour that has 30% Ultragrain and 70% all-natural refined flour. Since many consumers aren’t immediately willing to make the switch from refined white flour products, the blended Eagle Mills All-Purpose Flour made with Ultragrain is a good choice for those who want to make a gradual transition to whole grain. Working as a cup-for-cup replacement for other all-purpose flours in any recipe, it has nine grams of whole grains per serving and twice the fiber of other flours.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »