New Voltage Regulator Protects Power Sensitive Equipment Against A Wide Spectrum of Power-Related Problems
Falcon Electric, a supplier of power protection and regulation solutions, announced its new Solid-State Voltage Regulator. The SVR Pro Series represents one of the industry’s first active electronics-based solid-state voltage regulators. In addition to continuously regenerating new, clean AC power, the SVR Pro protects power sensitive equipment against wide spectrum of power-related problems– thereby assuring laboratory equipment uptime at a very affordable cost.
The SVR Pro 1.5kVA, 2.2kVA and 3kVA units deliver pure regulated power in a compact and lightweight 31-pound package. Unique to the SVR Pro is its active electronic design that regenerates ultra-clean, regulated power, assuring the highest level of protection against problematic generator frequency shifts, surges, sags and extended brownouts. This constant, clean power ensures accurate test samples, maximizes equipment runtime and prevents costly re-testing.
The SVR removes damaging power pollution and assures a pure sinewave output with ± 2 percent voltage regulation. This new technology features a wide input voltage window from 80 to 138Vac. The SVR Pro can also operate in harsh temperature environments – from 0 degrees to 55 degrees Centigrade.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »