New Seasoning Combinations Will Dress Up Salads
Wixon, Inc. introduces new dressing flavors that will put an enticing twist on otherwise ordinary vegetables and salads. All of the flavors are dry mixes that can be added to season a dressing base. New dressing flavors include:
- Asiago Caesar - Asiago cheese and Worcestershire sauce add dimension to a classic favorite when mixed with a dressing base that includes Parmesan and Romano cheese.
- Mediterranean Medley - The classic seasonings of Italy, Spain, and Greece have been folded into this blend containing red bell pepper, garlic, and onion. This dressing flavor is best added to oil, water, and vinegar.
- Pink Grapefruit Vinaigrette - Pink grapefruit, other citrus flavors, and a touch of cranberry add sparkle to fruit and vegetable salads alike. Combine this seasoning with oil, water, and vinegar.
- Sweet & Sour Thai Chili - Classic Thai flavors of soy, ginger, peppers, and chilies combined with molasses, brown sugar, tamari, sesame, paprika, and lime create an appealing Asian flavor.
- Tortilla Lime Vinaigrette - For a salad dressing with a festive kick, mix this seasoning of chilies, jalapeno, tortilla chips, garlic, chipotle peppers, and cilantro with oil, water, and vinegar.