Screener Removes Oversize Particles from Manually Dumped Bulk Materials
Kason's Circular Vibratory Bag Dump Screener removes oversize particles from manually dumped bulk materials while protecting the operator and the plant environment from dust contamination. Integral to the mobile unit is a 40-inch (1016-mm) diameter Vibroscreen separator that causes bag scraps, agglomerates and other oversize material to travel across the screen and discharge through an upper spout, while on-size particles pass through apertures in the screen and a lower discharge spout at high rates.
Ambient air and dust from dumping activities are drawn onto the exterior of two cartridge filters that derive vacuum from a top-mounted exhaust fan. Dust accumulated on each filter's exterior surface is alternately dislodged using short blasts of air from pulse jet nozzles within the cartridge filter on a timed cycle, providing continuous, efficient operation. Dislodged material falls into the screener.
On-size material that is gravity-discharged from the screener's outlet can be fed into a conveyor or other process equipment. The Bag Dump Screener is also offered in 24-inch and 30-inch (610- and 760-mm) diameters and is available to industrial, 3-A, FDA, BISSC and other sanitary standards.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »