Ingredient Systems Improve Seafood Flavor and AppearanceAdvanced Food Systems’ Fresh O’Fish ingredient systems are designed to improve the taste, appearance and cooked yield in frozen seafood. Clean-label Fresh O’Fish flavoring systems minimize off-flavors caused by seasonal variations or muddiness in fish such as tilapia and catfish. At the same time, Fresh O’Fish enhances the natural savory flavor of fresh fish or shellfish, extends shelf life, reduces freezer burn and enhances grill marks.
Fresh O’Fish systems are dry powders that are easily hydrated for use. They can be applied to fillets or other seafood in place of ice glaze, or through dipping, soaking, tumbling or injection. Low usage levels also provide cost savings over traditional seafood treatments.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »