Stable Semi-Synthetic Metal Cutting Fluids Resist Bacteria and Foaming
Henkel Corporation has introduced two new water-soluble Multan metal removal lubricants formulated to generate minimal foam and be used continuously for years with minimal biological degradation. Users of traditional metal cutting fluids often experience problems with foam buildup and bacteria growth. Excessive foam causes lubricant overflow and waste while bacteria growth generates odors, degrades the lubricant, and can cause operator health and safety concerns.
Both Multan B 236 and B 414 are semi-synthetic metal removal fluids for machining and grinding ferrous and non-ferrous alloys. These lubricants are designed for applications where soft water or process requirements make foam control difficult. These fluids provide superb wetting characteristics to maintain equipment, tooling and part cleanliness.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »