Indulgent Chocolate Treat Is Slightly Naughty
Mars Snackfood US, Hackettstown, N.J., rolls out Fling, a new chocolate finger that is playfully flirtatious, alluring and unapologetic in its desire to tempt women to enjoy a “naughty but not that naughty” treat.
Available exclusively in California in 2009, and to chocolate lovers everywhere at www.flingchocolate.com, Fling tastes surprisingly light, allowing one to savor every guiltless bite. Each decadent finger contains a delicate truffle sitting on a subtle crisp layer of meringue enrobed in shimmering, velvety chocolate that looks as good as the women who crave it. The new line offers three distinct flavors: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Hazelnut, at under 85 calories per finger.
California women love indulging themselves, with chocolate as their primary indulgence. According to a survey of 500 California women, 85 percent have given in to their chocolate indulgence in the past three months. Can chocolate be a replacement for men? Not yet, but California women confess that they enjoy chocolate as much as passionate kissing (77 percent enjoy chocolate, 75 percent enjoy passionate kissing). California women are committed to keeping their chocolate an affordable fling in their lives, and claim they are less likely to give up chocolate and splurging on clothes than other indulgent “flings” such as drinking gourmet coffee, having girls' nights out and spa treatments.
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »