Super-premium Ice Cream Inspired by Favorite Beverages
Seattle-based Starbucks Coffee Co. and Unilever introduce a new super-premium ice cream line inspired by some of consumers’ favorite Starbucks beverages. Created by culinary experts and food developers from both companies, Starbucks Ice Cream is made with all-natural ingredients, including milk and cream supplied by farmers who pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH.
Thanks to a clean packaging design that mirrors the iconic white Starbucks cup, Starbucks Ice Cream is easily recognizable, and imaginative ingredient combinations are sure to satisfy every palate. Flavors include: Caramel Macchiato (swirled coffee and vanilla ice creams with ribbons of caramel) for the caramel lover; Mocha Frappuccino (swirled coffee and chocolate ice creams) for the chocolate connoisseur; Java Chip Frappuccino (coffee ice cream with dark chocolate chunks) for the Starbucks aficionado; and Coffee (swirled coffee and espresso ice creams) for the purist at heart.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »