Super-premium Ice Cream Inspired by Favorite Beverages
Seattle-based Starbucks Coffee Co. and Unilever introduce a new super-premium ice cream line inspired by some of consumers’ favorite Starbucks beverages. Created by culinary experts and food developers from both companies, Starbucks Ice Cream is made with all-natural ingredients, including milk and cream supplied by farmers who pledge not to treat their cows with rBGH.
Thanks to a clean packaging design that mirrors the iconic white Starbucks cup, Starbucks Ice Cream is easily recognizable, and imaginative ingredient combinations are sure to satisfy every palate. Flavors include: Caramel Macchiato (swirled coffee and vanilla ice creams with ribbons of caramel) for the caramel lover; Mocha Frappuccino (swirled coffee and chocolate ice creams) for the chocolate connoisseur; Java Chip Frappuccino (coffee ice cream with dark chocolate chunks) for the Starbucks aficionado; and Coffee (swirled coffee and espresso ice creams) for the purist at heart.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »