Smiling Snacks Are Satisfyingly Sweet
Pepperidge Farm, a Norwalk, Conn.-based unit of Campbell Soup Co., adds Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams to its Goldfish line of baked snack crackers. The smiling snacks are satisfyingly sweet and ideal for lunch boxes or on the go.
Sure to please both moms and kids, they are made with whole grains, contain no artificial preservatives and are available in three popular flavors: Honey, Chocolate and Cinnamon.
To understand how moms would feel about the new Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams, Pepperidge Farm conducted a consumer study to see if they passed the ultimate test with moms. An impressive 98 percent of moms said they would purchase Goldfish Grahams for their families, and more than 80 percent of moms agreed they are fun to eat, good on the go and a snack that their kids will also agree on.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »