Smiling Snacks Are Satisfyingly Sweet
Pepperidge Farm, a Norwalk, Conn.-based unit of Campbell Soup Co., adds Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams to its Goldfish line of baked snack crackers. The smiling snacks are satisfyingly sweet and ideal for lunch boxes or on the go.
Sure to please both moms and kids, they are made with whole grains, contain no artificial preservatives and are available in three popular flavors: Honey, Chocolate and Cinnamon.
To understand how moms would feel about the new Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams, Pepperidge Farm conducted a consumer study to see if they passed the ultimate test with moms. An impressive 98 percent of moms said they would purchase Goldfish Grahams for their families, and more than 80 percent of moms agreed they are fun to eat, good on the go and a snack that their kids will also agree on.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »