Tasty, Breaded Treats with a Hearty Meat and Cheese Center Filling
With an estimated 6.5 million children in grades K-12 participating in some sort of after-school program, Springdale, Ark.-based Tyson Foods has teamed up with Olympic gymnastic champion Mary Lou Retton to provide parents with tips and strategies to create a well-balanced routine for whatever life throws their way. Retton’s tips for creating a well-balanced routine are available at www.tyson.com.
And she knows whereof she speaks. As the mother of four daughters aged 6 to 13, Retton knows the stress that comes with juggling work, a household and busy after-school schedules.
To help Retton and other moms, Tyson Foods launches two new flavors of Tyson Any’tizers. They include Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu Minis and Stuffed Chicken Pepperoni Minis. These tasty, breaded treats with a hearty meat and cheese center filling are a great solution for after-school snack attacks. Mom is certain to enjoy them too.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »