Tasty, Breaded Treats with a Hearty Meat and Cheese Center Filling
With an estimated 6.5 million children in grades K-12 participating in some sort of after-school program, Springdale, Ark.-based Tyson Foods has teamed up with Olympic gymnastic champion Mary Lou Retton to provide parents with tips and strategies to create a well-balanced routine for whatever life throws their way. Retton’s tips for creating a well-balanced routine are available at www.tyson.com.
And she knows whereof she speaks. As the mother of four daughters aged 6 to 13, Retton knows the stress that comes with juggling work, a household and busy after-school schedules.
To help Retton and other moms, Tyson Foods launches two new flavors of Tyson Any’tizers. They include Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu Minis and Stuffed Chicken Pepperoni Minis. These tasty, breaded treats with a hearty meat and cheese center filling are a great solution for after-school snack attacks. Mom is certain to enjoy them too.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »