On-the-go Frozen Sorbet Treat Is Made from Real Fruit
San Francisco-based Del Monte Foods debuts frozen fruit sorbet treat Fruit Chillers Freeze & Eat Tubes. Made from real fruit, they are a rich source of vitamin C. In fact, each case of Fruit Chillers Tubes contains one pound of real fruit.
Containing no artificial flavors or corn syrup, Fruit Chillers Freeze & Eat Tubes are available in two flavors: Strawberry Snow Storm and Grape Berry Blizzard.
Preparation is a snap: Simply place in the freezer overnight and enjoy. The package and tubes, available in the canned fruit aisle, are kid-friendly, colorful and fun. Parents will love the convenient, on-the-go, no-mess design.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »