On-the-go Frozen Sorbet Treat Is Made from Real Fruit
San Francisco-based Del Monte Foods debuts frozen fruit sorbet treat Fruit Chillers Freeze & Eat Tubes. Made from real fruit, they are a rich source of vitamin C. In fact, each case of Fruit Chillers Tubes contains one pound of real fruit.
Containing no artificial flavors or corn syrup, Fruit Chillers Freeze & Eat Tubes are available in two flavors: Strawberry Snow Storm and Grape Berry Blizzard.
Preparation is a snap: Simply place in the freezer overnight and enjoy. The package and tubes, available in the canned fruit aisle, are kid-friendly, colorful and fun. Parents will love the convenient, on-the-go, no-mess design.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »