Industrial vacuum cleaners help manufacturers meet increasingly complex plant maintenance and cleaning needs
Nilfisk-Advance America has launched hazard materials vacuums to pick up and dispose of materials containing potentially hazardous mold spores.
These compact industrial vacuums, which include the GD930, UZ934, and UZ964, are useful for mold abatement because of the vacuums’ filtration system, including an upstream HEPA filter, filtering 99.97% of particles, down to and including 0.3 microns.
The vacuums include:
- The Nilfisk GD 930 (top) is a canister vacuum built for solid performance in abusive environments with the added benefit of noise reduction. Designed with optimized air-flow patterns to maximize suction and minimize noise, multi-stage filtration, and sturdy steel, the GD 930 also features quick and easy access to internal parts for efficient servicing.
- The Nilfisk UZ 964 (at right) is a hip-mounted vacuum worn like a belt around the waist, designed for operator comfort and reduction of back strain. The versatility needed to clean narrow spaces and cramped work areas combined with tremendous suction power and durability make the UZ 964 ideal for demanding applications such as mold or asbestos remediation.
- The UZ 934 is a durable canister vacuum cleaner that combines reliability and outstanding performance at a low price. Designed for industrial-strength cleaning, it features powerful suction and excellent maneuverability. Its compact size and lightweight design make it easy to use and store.
Nilfisk UZ 964
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »