A Taste of Nostalgia with Natural Sugar
As part of Purchase, N.Y.-based PepsiCo’s "Refresh Everything" campaign, Pepsi is reinvigorating its beverage lineup with the introduction of three new products: Pepsi Natural, Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback, all sweetened with natural sugar.
An all-new premium cola, Pepsi Natural is made with all-natural ingredients, including lightly sparkling water, natural sugar, natural caramel and kola nut extract. The amber-hued cola gets its color from natural caramel and natural apple extract. From the amount of bubbles to the foam that rises to the top of beverage when it's poured, Pepsi Natural offers a brand-new cola experience.
It is packaged in a sleek 12-ounce glass bottle and is available initially in 10 regional markets; Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas and New York.
Pepsi and Mountain Dew are offering consumers a taste of the past with their own versions of Throwback, two new limited-time-only products inspired by the '60s and '70s, sweetened with natural sugar in a retro-look package. For some, it will be a trip down memory lane, but for those too young to remember, it will be a chance to experience a new twist on their favorite brands. Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback will be available nationally for eight weeks only, beginning April 20.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »