Cooking and Baking Sticks Have 50 Percent Less Saturated Fat
Butter has long been the gold standard in baking, but Englewood Cliffs, N.J.-based Unilever wants to change that perception with the introduction of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Cooking & Baking sticks. They taste and bake like butter but have 50 percent less saturated fat.
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Cooking & Baking sticks are made with a 79 percent vegetable oil blend, an excellent source of omega-3 ALA from soybean and canola oils. They contain 500mg of omega-3 ALA per serving, which provides 38 percent of the daily value of ALA (1300mg), and zero grams trans fat per serving (11g fat (3.5g sat. fat, 0g trans fat)) per serving and no cholesterol.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ