Cooking and Baking Sticks Have 50 Percent Less Saturated Fat
Butter has long been the gold standard in baking, but Englewood Cliffs, N.J.-based Unilever wants to change that perception with the introduction of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Cooking & Baking sticks. They taste and bake like butter but have 50 percent less saturated fat.
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Cooking & Baking sticks are made with a 79 percent vegetable oil blend, an excellent source of omega-3 ALA from soybean and canola oils. They contain 500mg of omega-3 ALA per serving, which provides 38 percent of the daily value of ALA (1300mg), and zero grams trans fat per serving (11g fat (3.5g sat. fat, 0g trans fat)) per serving and no cholesterol.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ