Gluten-free Pastas with Milled Flax Seed
More and more Americans are seeking out gluten-free options as part of a healthy diet and/or due to certain food allergies. Effingham, Ill.-based Hodgson Mill Inc. introduces Gluten Free Brown Rice Pasta with Milled Flax Seed. While the line meets the dietary needs of gluten-intolerant individuals, it is designed to be a tasty whole grain lunch or dinner option for the entire family.
A delicious alternative to traditional white pasta, the new gluten-free pasta line is also the only one on the market featuring the healthful and tasty addition of milled flax seed, one of the plant kingdom’s richest sources of omega-3 oils. Rich in nutrients, varieties include: Penne, Linguini, Spaghetti, Angel Hair, and the always popular macaroni-style, Elbow.
Each variety of all-natural, unrefined, gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free pasta is made with whole-grain brown rice and golden milled flax seed. They are “Made with pride in the USA” in a strictly maintained gluten free manufacturing facility.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »