Gluten-free Pastas with Milled Flax Seed
More and more Americans are seeking out gluten-free options as part of a healthy diet and/or due to certain food allergies. Effingham, Ill.-based Hodgson Mill Inc. introduces Gluten Free Brown Rice Pasta with Milled Flax Seed. While the line meets the dietary needs of gluten-intolerant individuals, it is designed to be a tasty whole grain lunch or dinner option for the entire family.
A delicious alternative to traditional white pasta, the new gluten-free pasta line is also the only one on the market featuring the healthful and tasty addition of milled flax seed, one of the plant kingdom’s richest sources of omega-3 oils. Rich in nutrients, varieties include: Penne, Linguini, Spaghetti, Angel Hair, and the always popular macaroni-style, Elbow.
Each variety of all-natural, unrefined, gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free pasta is made with whole-grain brown rice and golden milled flax seed. They are “Made with pride in the USA” in a strictly maintained gluten free manufacturing facility.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »