Allergy-friendly, Gluten-free Ready-made Dishes
With so many allergies popping up, St. Louis-based Allergy Friendly Foods LLC has dedicated itself to easy meal solutions with the launch of Allergaroo, the country’s only allergy-friendly, gluten-free brand of convenient, ready-made dishes, nationally.
Varieties include: Allergaroo Spaghetti, made with rice spaghetti noodles and a savory tomato sauce that appeals to parents and kids alike; Allergaroo Chili Mac, elbow rice pasta, a mild chili sauce and pinto beans; and Allergaroo Spyglass Noodles, penne rice pasta and a sweet tomato sauce.
All Allergaroo dishes are free of the eight most common allergens, are gluten-free and are made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites. And, most importantly, all Allergaroo dishes are made on dedicated equipment in an allergen-free dedicated space. They contain only all-natural, GMO-free ingredients. Each is low in calories (240 or less); low in fat (3g), high in protein (between 3 and 4g); high in dietary fiber (3g); and are cholesterol-free, saturated fat-free and trans fat-free.
Packaged in shelf-stable, microwaveable eight-ounce pouches, Allergaroo meals are found in the in the gluten-free aisle and are easy to prepare. Simply open the pouch, heat and eat.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »