Allergy-friendly, Gluten-free Ready-made Dishes
With so many allergies popping up, St. Louis-based Allergy Friendly Foods LLC has dedicated itself to easy meal solutions with the launch of Allergaroo, the country’s only allergy-friendly, gluten-free brand of convenient, ready-made dishes, nationally.
Varieties include: Allergaroo Spaghetti, made with rice spaghetti noodles and a savory tomato sauce that appeals to parents and kids alike; Allergaroo Chili Mac, elbow rice pasta, a mild chili sauce and pinto beans; and Allergaroo Spyglass Noodles, penne rice pasta and a sweet tomato sauce.
All Allergaroo dishes are free of the eight most common allergens, are gluten-free and are made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites. And, most importantly, all Allergaroo dishes are made on dedicated equipment in an allergen-free dedicated space. They contain only all-natural, GMO-free ingredients. Each is low in calories (240 or less); low in fat (3g), high in protein (between 3 and 4g); high in dietary fiber (3g); and are cholesterol-free, saturated fat-free and trans fat-free.
Packaged in shelf-stable, microwaveable eight-ounce pouches, Allergaroo meals are found in the in the gluten-free aisle and are easy to prepare. Simply open the pouch, heat and eat.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »