Boxed Margarita Cocktail Features Real Tequila
Deerfield, Ill.-based Beam Global Spirits & Wine Inc., a Fortune Brands Inc. company, and Sauza Tequila introduce Sauza Margarita-in-a-Box, the first boxed margarita cocktail made with real tequila to hit the market. It is a convenient and cost-effective way to celebrate at home without the effort of mixing or blending.
Made from a blend of lime juice, Sauza Blanco Tequila, triple sec and margarita mix, legal-purchase-age consumers now need only add ice to make the perfect margarita. Fitting easily in the refrigerator, the compact Margarita-in-a-Box keeps the margarita mix fresh for up to six weeks after opening, and its lightweight packaging and easy-to-pour spout makes it ideal for barbecues, picnics and tailgating events.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »