Boxed Margarita Cocktail Features Real Tequila
Deerfield, Ill.-based Beam Global Spirits & Wine Inc., a Fortune Brands Inc. company, and Sauza Tequila introduce Sauza Margarita-in-a-Box, the first boxed margarita cocktail made with real tequila to hit the market. It is a convenient and cost-effective way to celebrate at home without the effort of mixing or blending.
Made from a blend of lime juice, Sauza Blanco Tequila, triple sec and margarita mix, legal-purchase-age consumers now need only add ice to make the perfect margarita. Fitting easily in the refrigerator, the compact Margarita-in-a-Box keeps the margarita mix fresh for up to six weeks after opening, and its lightweight packaging and easy-to-pour spout makes it ideal for barbecues, picnics and tailgating events.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »